Sunday 10 September 2017

I love Cross Country!


I could feel Butterflies getting BIGGER & BIGGER in my tummy . I was thinking  in my head in about 7 or 8 seconds I’ll be running . And I was right . “Ready girls ’’ said mr Ritai “AND GO ’’  he shouted .  We were off up through the farm. Through  the path and up the hill all the boys on the sides would yell like “go” and “come on Sylvia” . It was a challenge for me because everybody was following me and I was at coming first .  about  2 minutes later  I was coming round close to the hall .I was still leading but georgia was right behind me . I just had just about 134 metres to go and I would have won the cross country and guess what I did it .I won the cross country. FOR our cross country training our choice was we could run up the hill and back down or we could do a little circuit around the school but most days I did the hill circuit . I chose  the hill circuit because I like to challenge myself  . My most Enjoyable part was coming first and doing my best . As I was running I felt like I could run forever and ever but when  I stopped I just sat down on the muddy grass  until my Dad came over and hi-five me and then pulled me up off the ground . I think cross country was really fun & guess what i came  first and i am still saying that cross country in not about winning it’s about having fun. Screenshot 2017-09-11 at 10.13.35 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment